Class of 2017: Facebook Highlights
It’s an age-old tradition for upper-classmen to join the incoming first-year groups on Facebook. Here, we give you the highlights of the concerns of the Class of 2017 and the Thrill’s helpful responses*.
- any anarchists out there? – Yes, but you’re only allowed in the northwest corner of campus, next to the Libertarians.
- My parents met in Pierce. Anybody else a legacy? – Peirce*** (ask your parents…)
- Any musicians out there? – Nope. None. You’re the only one.
- Hi guys I have a question and I feel like only my fellow Kenyon mates can answer it. I’m in need for some heavy angry classical music. Like intense. – I feel you, I feel you. Have you checked out the Biebs’s Eenie Meenie? Now that’s a real classic.
- Does Kenyon have a break-dancing group? – Well, if you count the guy who broke his foot last weekend at Old Kenyon, then yes!
- There better be good cell reception in Gambier. – Aww, how cute. They don’t even go here yet and they already know some Kenyon jokes.
- Any NorCal people? – Nah man, I’m from SoMinn, but born and raised WeFla.
- Hey guys, I’m just curious. Like this post if you know where Myanmar is. – Does it even matter? ‘Cuz we aren’t getting local sausages from there.
- Me and my bro are coming in hot! We’re going to tear this place up and put Kenyon College parties on the university level. Go Lords! – Newsflash: we already are.
*Remember, we mock you because we love you. Welcome to Kenyon, Class of 2017! We’re glad to have you.