10 o’clock List: The Thrill’s Rules for Sendoff
A lot of you probably took a peek at Tacci’s email for rules about Sendoff. And who doesn’t love Tacci? Even her rules! She’s the best. I love you, Tacci.
I’ve got better rules though.
There’s a jump here. Click the read more thing. Haha, you’ll love it.
1. Every time you hear a senior talk about how this is the end, take a drink.
2. Don’t yell back when adults yell at you to keep drinking water. You’re going to want to. You’re going to be inebriated in some way and it will definitely feel like a personal attack. Like they think you don’t drink enough water. Like you are a bad person. Don’t you worry though. I bet you drink a wonderful amount of water, so when you’re mad, just remember that I am here, rooting for you. “You got it baby! Drink that water!” Am I the only one who feels really passionate about this?
3. Kiss a CA. Hard. On the mouth. Those cool bitches have to work Sendoff and not drink and they have to help you idiots who act like idiots and make idiot decisions.
4. Drink bottled beer at some point. I know it isn’t allowed on South lawn in the ARENA. (Can we call it the ARENA? I will for both of us.) But find a motherfucking porch and sit on it with your motherfucking friends and drink out of a motherfucking glass bottle. This is SENDOFF motherFUCKERS.
5. As you have heard always and forever I am sure, always remember — this is a marathon, not a sprint. Use your heads, dumbasses.