The fact that Henry’s takes the K-Card is great, but the little green card wasn’t doing the trick this weekend.
- Rite-Aid: “Three handles?! Try THIRTY!”
- Your dealer: “Do you have banana peels? I hear if you boil them, let them dry and then smoke them, you get, like, craaaazy high.”
- Ruby Tuesday: “SPINACH DIP AND GARLIC CHEESE BISCUITS FOR EVERYBODY HERE! I FUCKING LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!”
- The Hilton at Easton: “We drove all the way here, and you’re telling me you can’t fill a bathtub with body chocolate? Even for someone with, like, 100 HHonors points?”
- The Ohio State University Medical Center emergency room: “What the hell is toxic banana peel syndrome? Could I have gotten that when I was abroad?”