The fact that I’ve done two 10 o’clock lists in the past week about the library proves that I am truly Club Olin royalty (or that I live there). Anyway, without further ado, the five most brilliant bits of library carrel wisdom (like Faulkner, I use italics and bold to indicate when several different authors have contributed to a single entry; also, I know there’s some other good graffiti around, but Olin is really crowded right now and I don’t want to go skulking around occupied carrels looking for quotes).
- “When in doubt, pack a bowl” — Mitt Romney
- WHEN WILL IT END? It won’t. after finals
- Library Tennis … Look right! [On the other side of the carrel] Look Left!
- I was here. I lived, I loved.
- [Drawing of tunnel that has been modified into a turtle] <—escape
tunnel* turtle *only use in dire emergency, or finals week… <—SAME THING