10 o’clock(ish) list: Five Things that Come Up When You Google Kenyon
For those sophomores who registered today, chances are you typed Kenyon’s URL straight into the address bar of your browser. But imagine that you are just a young prospie looking for information on the College: you’ll probably use Google.
Here’s what you might find:
- Kenyon Custom Appliances – Why pay for an education when you can just buy a grill for your yacht?
- Sherrilyn Kenyon – She writes the kind of mass-market books that Kenyon College English majors laugh at, and probably makes more money than they ever will.
- Kenyon’s Grist Mill – You know what’s more stressful than not getting any Sriracha in Peirce? Being a berry that gets run through a grist mill, that’s what.
- Kenyon, Minn. – Which is actually named for Kenyon, the College.
- Kenyon Jewelers – Pittsburgh’s least web-savvy gold store.