The gnats! The popcorn! The celebrities! The KAC! Last night’s Liberal Arts premiere was actually fun. Almost the whole campus filed down to our gleaming athletic center for the chance to see Kenyon on the silver screen. Click through for some of the event highlights and for a collection of our favorite Liberal Arts-themed tweets.
Our favorite parts of the premiere included:
- The Philanders. Weirdly entertaining, right? Congratulations to all the winners.
- Watching people eat popcorn. Almost as fun as watching people eat wings in Peirce!
- When everyone groaned with grief at the shot of the MiddleGround sign.
- Gossiping loudly about professors in attendance.
- The number of books owned by Josh Radnor’s character. Manic Pixie English Major, are we right?
- Zibby as a thinly-veiled allusion to a member of the class of 2012.
- The beautiful aerial shot of Kenyon from (maybe?) Caples.
In case you missed them, here are some of The Thrill‘s tweets from last night:
And here are a few of your tweets that we liked: