See the recipe after the jump!
Ingredients: A slice of bread of your choosing, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, sliced onions, sage, basil, salsa, sour cream.
How to assemble:
- Toast a single slice of bread to your desired level of toastiness
- Lightly butter your toast
- Head over to the salad bar and sprinkle it with a mixture of grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- Add a few slices of red onions on top of the cheese
- At the condiments station on the servery side of either the Great Hall or Thomas, add several dashes of basil and/or sage on top
- And here comes the slightly tricky part: melting the cheese. Head over the to the panini press. Fold panini press sheet in half and place your toast creation on top. No need for a top sheet since you will not be closing the press. Then, slowly and carefully, begin to close the panini press, but only close it until the lid is just above the toast. You will have to stand there for a few minutes, but your taste buds will thank you.
- After removing your creation from the panini press, top it all off with some salsa and a small dollop of sour cream