The Lords and Ladies had a fantastic Saturday. Three different teams beat Oberlin College and field hockey blanked Earlham College for the second time this season. But before we get to all of that, here’s a recap of women’s tennis’ run at the Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) Regional Tournament at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Women’s Tennis at ITA Regional Tournament: Standout performances were by Taylor Diffley ’16, who made it to the finals in the singles consolation bracket, and Lydia Winkler ’13, who advanced in the singles bracket to the round of 32.
More scores (including football’s third win of the season!) after the jump.
- Volleyball at Wittenberg University: Loss 0-3
- Football vs. Oberlin College: WIN 30-13
- Men’s soccer at Oberlin College: WIN 1-0
- Women’s soccer vs. Oberlin College: WIN 3-0
- Field hockey vs. Earlham College: WIN 3-0
- Volleyball at DePauw University: Loss 0-3
- Field hockey vs. Washington and Jefferson College: Loss 0-2
Women’s soccer has earned their first North Coast Athletic Conference victory. Congratulations Ladies! Football stands undefeated both at home and in conference play. Congratulations Lords! I’m interested to see what the next week has in store for everyone.