Your roommate has a list, your UCC has a list and now, your favorite Kenyon news/commentary blog has a list. Read on after the jump to see the Kenyon locations where The Thrill thinks everyone should strive to get dirty before they graduate. We probably missed somewhere that’s on your list, so feel free to leave suggestions in the comments!
- Ascension: Third floor, Philo, first-floor seminar room
- Bolton Catwalk
- Both Front Bullseyes and Back Bullseyes — the former DKE bullseye still very much counts.
- Bushnell Lounge (It’s like a ski resort!)
- The church: the room downstairs where the kids have Sunday school and the altar.
- The Crozier Music Room
- The Gap Trail: the tressel bridge and the benches.
- The Green House
- Gund Commons: the ballroom (for those who wish to be on display), the game room (air hockey anyone?) and the computer lab
- Gund Dorm
- Gund Gallery
- The Horvitz Trustee Seminar Room
- The KAC: the shower, the sauna, and the indoor track. Bonus if you hit the hottub and the ice bath.
- The Kokosing
- Laundry Rooms: that includes Gund, Watson, New Apts, Caples, Old Kenyon and Manning. (Did we miss any?)
- Leonard Bay-window room
- The Library: the atrium, a carrell (doesn’t have to be your own), study room and stacks.
- Milks 10
- A New New
- The Norton Upper Porch
- An Old Kenyon Single
- Peirce: a raised table in the old side, on the seal, on the couches, in the tower and in the elevator.
- The Post Office
- Timberlake House: on the huge wooden table.
- The Upside Down Tree
- The Squad: Tomsich lounges, Higley auditorium, a lab (careful of chemicals) and the elevator.
- Sunset Point
- The Stage of Rosse Hall
- A Storer Practice Room
- The Swings
- Your old freshman dorm room.
The Graham, George, Jessica Triple Crown: hook up in every Gund building in a single night.
please not the alter! and pick up your condoms before you leave the Sunday school room
I hope no impressionable freshmen take this too seriously, or we might be seeing some rather unpleasant sights this weekend.
ummm, i believe Anonymous does not notice the condoms under the Upside Down Tree already, even w/o a fucket list.
Dance Floor Pus*y is the best!
Remember kids, The Thrill doesn’t condone trespassing!
Man, I’ve only done two on this list. Guess my work is cut out for me.
I think some Townie tried to complete the list.
He only got to number 13 before he had run.
1, 5, 6, 10, 21, 31
Icebath seems physically impossible if you know what I mean
not for queer chicks ;)
Yes — Farr!
No Nuge’s porch? What is this, amateur hour?
The Nuge’s Porch – the holy grail of kenyon hook up locations
you guys are all virgins pretending to be cool on the internet
Pingback: Campus QT: Red Leaf Maple « The Thrill
Pingback: 10 o’clock list: 5 Reasons It Might Be OK That the Couches in Ascension Are Gone | The Thrill