via humor-in-photos-and-pictures.blogspot.com (hahaha).
We at the Thrill have very large ears, and they’re always lingering. I thought that I might have gone deaf after Black, White, and Red All Over last night, but I woke up this morning and could still hear a little. In celebration–and an intense need to procrastinate–I compiled some of your most embarrassing overheard moments:
Admiring guy: “You were a vodka queen last year.”
- Sentimental girl: “I wish I still were.”
Man, after ordering a chocolate covered cherry mocha at Wiggin St.: “WHO’S not comfortable with his masculinity?!?!”
Newcomer to the pre-game: “Is that nail polish?”
- Guy standing by the window: “No, it’s a vaporizer.”
For more of the embarrassing things you’ve said, read on!
Guy on his phone in lower Dempsey: “I mean I’m flattered but I’m too elegant for gay porn. Did you really think that was me?”
Disgusted girl: “No, I’m not drinking your face grease.”
- Indignant boy: “It’s really not that gross.”
- Disgusted girl: “It is just that gross.”
Sophomore girl, refusing to over-analyze people: “I’m not gonna sociology people.”
Curious first-year: “Is Google the same for everyone?”
- Senior who’s thoughts are too complex to be understood: “Cookies.”
Junior girl admiring her life: “To buy a pretty dress and then get drunk at home? How great is that? What a pretty thing.”
Girl #1: “I need to change my underwear.”
- Girl #2 goes toward her underwear drawer.
- Girl #1: “Not your underwear!”
Junior girl in Olin trying to explain to her friend where she is sitting: “I’m sitting in the library. By the window facing sunshine cottage.”
Guy being hilarious Peirce: “You’re pretty. Pretty ugly.”
- Slightly sad girl: “My brother used to say that to me all the time. It hurt my feelings.”
- Slightly sad girl’s friend: “He’s a dick.”
Confused guy: “Do you have to be sober to do fieldwork?”
Guy in the KAC reading room: “I should really be reading about feminism in Turkey.”
- Friend: “What does that even mean?”
Guy who probably won’t have kids: “Children are basically just adults on acid.”
Girl mid-epiphany: “You know what I’ve realized? The only time I for my migraines were the days after not drinking any alcohol.”
olivia you so good and clever. where’d you get dat supersonic hearing?
what’s embarrassing or funny about the girl in the library?
It’s sunset cottage, not sunshine cottage.
ha! you got it “Anonymous!”