After all the hairspray you used for the inaugural ball last night, we know your hair is looking for a real thirst-quencher.
- Start by mixing two tablespoons of vodka with 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Create the perfect shower playlist.
- Hop in the shower, and lather on some of your regular shampoo first.
- Then grab the mixture and massage it into your head.
- Let it sit for a couple minutes while you wash your face.
- Rinse out the mixture and hop on out of the shower, because you are ready to brush – or you can just run your fingers lightly through your hair. It will feel pretty magical. Don’t fret, that’s the vodka.
- If your hair has a slightly acidic after-scent, just spray some perfume or something in there. It’ll be fine. Mine was.