Well, here we are again everybody. Another semester, another long slog through the icy gray of winter for us all. Soon we’ll all be ankle deep in snow, trudging down Middle Path like extras from Dr. Zhivago. But, as with many a Russian peasant (seriously, Russians love booze so much it basically created the Russian Orthodox Church) we can all take comfort in the warming grip of alcohol. And since there are going to be a lot of people reuniting and getting together this weekend, here’s a punch recipe for you guys to try out.
Liquid Layer Punch (makes twelve cocktails, so it’ll be gone in around twenty minutes if you’re hosting a party). Here’s what you need:
- 1 can of frozen lime concentrate
- 1 1/2 can (18 oz) of tequila blanco (white rum or vodka works just as well though)
- 1 1/2 can (18 oz) of ginger ale
- 1/2 can (6 0z) of regular water
- 2/3 can (8 0z) of creme de cassis
- Why not throw in some raspberries for good measure?
Stir it all together and there you go. Something to help throw the warming blanket of booze around you as you wade through the slowly encroaching wall of snow headed for us. Drink up, stay warm, and be safe!