You may have noticed that it has been a little chilly outside recently. Well, we’ve made a drink that takes advantage of these dark times and helps you with your weekend debauchery without spending too much money. This recipe is made to serve four. Here’s how it’s done:
- Take an ice pick and a large bowl to middle path and hack some of the ice into the bowl. If you do not have an ice pick, this can easily be done using one of your roommate’s Dansko clogs and a knife.
- Once you have your bowl of fresh ice, head back to your room and crush it by hitting it with the clog (or something) for a minute or two.
- Pour 1 cup of vodka on top of the crushed ice.
- Fill bowl with tonic water.
- Add a splash of Campari.
- Float 1/4 cup of grenadine on top.
Have a great weekend and stay safe.