Much like the rest of our glorious hilltop College, our dining hall is steeped in tradition. Part of that tradition, for better or worse, is the unspoken assignment of tables to certain groups. To help the Old-Side-Averse when Thomas Hall is closed, the Thrill has compiled a little guide for who (traditionally) sits where. We aren’t doing this to say “don’t sit there”, but rather just to give you a heads up so you aren’t surprised when twenty fraternity guys try to cram into the table you’re sitting at even though the next one over is empty. Check out the full guide after the jump!
These groups are the ones that are the most tied-down to their table, and can be found there at every meal. Some other groups commonly found on Old Side include:
- Women’s Rugby: C1-C2, pushed together, at dinner while in-season
- DPhis: D4, D5, C5 and the nearby vicinity
- Phi Kapps: around A5 and C5
- Softball: around A5 and C5
- Men’s Tennis: usually around C3
- Ultimate Frisbee: Rows 1 and 2, at dinner while in-season
Have any others? Disagree with our findings? Let us know in the comments!