Lately, the feral cats of Gambier seem to have disappeared. At least, to me. Maybe that’s because I haven’t been outside much. Then again, I’m never outside much. But anyways, I talked to some cats and they told me what they’ve been up to while it’s been very, very cold.
- At Easton, shopping for a new, super sexy outfit for Philander’s Ball. Because that’s where all the good tom cats will be caterwauling, if you catch my drift.
- Catching up on Downton Abbey. But I haven’t been so don’t you dare spoil anything in the comments.
- Writing Kenyon Confessions. Bam Bam got drunk and hooked up with one of those cats who live under Farr and just really wants her to notice him again, but she’s been ignoring him outside the Peirce dumpsters and it’s just been really hard, y’know? But it’s not like he can just, like talk to her. It’s complicated.
- Peeing on the snow outside Cromwell Cottage. They’ve been engaging in civil disobedience to show President Decatur that they’re not into the idea of paw scanners in the KAC.
- Chewing on your things. Yes, that’s the reason why your pillow is all messed up. Forgive your roommate, scorn cats, and move on.