This drink is made for those special nights when you stay in with some friends–or by yourself, which is totally cool–and just want a nice cocktail while you marathon through the first season of your favorite streaming show. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 packets of hot chocolate powder (stolen from Peirce).
- 1 cup of milk (also stolen from Peirce).
- 2 shots of fireball whiskey.
- 1 organic stick of fair trade cinnamon.
Just follow the directions below for a warm night of cuddly laughs:
- Mix the hot chocolate powder and milk into a mug and microwave for three minutes.
- Stir in the fireball.
- Place the cinnamon stick delicately in the mug so that it’s just delicately resting next to your nose as you sip.
FIREBALL HOT CHOCOLATE IS ACTUALLY THE GREATEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD