Sometimes you look at stock photos and you just wonder why there are so many of fruits inside of other fruits. But sometimes you look at stock photos and see the heart-wrenching realness of them, the minute detail that perfectly represents your life and emotions. Here are some of those stock photos.
- “Middle-Aged Man On A Horse On A Summer Day At The Beach.” I imagine that this is a very accurate representation of Philander Chase riding up to the Kokosing for the first time.
- “Hand and Space.” The model of a clock being on your hand is what Graham Gund must assume we all have, since he won’t let the school have nice clocks nowadays.
- “Student — Young woman in library with laptop and headphones learning, a male student standing in the background reads a book.” Alternatively titled: Frustrated junior puts on headphones to try to drown out first-years who still haven’t figured out that Third Floor Olin should remain silent while smiling at the thought of their inevitable deaths.
- “Young man with short blond hair lying on the floor and is surrounded by many empty beer and liquor bottles, upper perspective.” Otherwise known as 90% of campus this month.
- “Portrait of woman model with professional make-up.” Because sometimes the pasta at Fusion is so good that you literally become pasta.