Long, long ago, before I was even a student at this esteemed establishment of higher academic learning, The Thrill posted this 10 o’clock list outlining several entertaining terms that people searched on Google that led them to this esteemed blog of journalistic integrity. But since then, we’ve expanded in readership, article topics and staff, leading to all sorts of new, varied and strange searches that have brought people here. And now, I’m here to share some of the best with you.
2. “zoe kontes nude” We’ve had a surprising number of hits looking for everyone’s favorite Classics professor unclothed, and while we have no feature of the Kontes de Milo, we did once find nude painting that may have been of the Nuge.
3. “gandhi et gollum” I don’t really think that falling into the pits of Mordor counts as civil disobedience.
4. “how to do hypnosis on a stranger fast in indiana” Probably because driving through Indiana is so dull that you have to find some meager way of entertaining yourself. However, that does beg the question as to why residents of Indiana apparently need a different form of hypnosis than most folks.
5. “what is some positive thing about the clock” There is literally nothing good about the Peirce clock, Google search. Nothing.
6. “nude girls at bowdoin” Not here. Only nude girls who didn’t get into Bowdoin.
8. “marconi, tony. god vs. gays, the war that never was” While this is actually a legitimate search, upon seeing this for the first time I was sure that this was some Cove-inspired anti-Christian porno.