ICYMI, Kenyon got a a Snapchat a few weeks ago, and if that’s not how they’re gonna send out acceptances from now on, then what has this all been about? With Kenyon expanding its social media presence, what millennial-inspired fad will they turn to next? Queue that do-do-doo-do-do-doo dreamy noise that sitcoms have…
- Tinder. Kenyon has three photos: One of Peirce from the front, one from a little bit to the side, and that one creepy photo of PF Kluge that they took yesterday. Swipe left.
- Livejournal. “Everyone’s getting, like, super mad at me for cutting down all my trees. It’s like, I’m not allowed to express myself? This is me now, mom!”
- FarmersOnly. City folks just don’t get it. That’s it. That’s the joke. Because that’s the real tagline for FarmersOnly.com.
- Tumblr. They’re the kind of person who sends anonymous hate to themselves, but consistently forgets to hit “anonymous,” so everyone sees it’s them.
- Uber. Except just the Mount Vernon shuttle.