Zora belongs to the family of Conor Tazewell ’15, and like any good Tazewell, she’s dedicated to the a cappella scene. Paving the way for women and dogs alike, Zora has just become the first female newbie in the previously all-male a cappella group, The Kokosingers. She’ll be snappin’ and groovin’ her thang up in Rosse in no time, but for now, let’s get to know more about this big name on campus.
Check out Zora’s answers to our pressing a cappella questions after the jump!
- What is your voice part? Tenor, but I’m actually a mezzo.
- Favorite genre of music? Jazz, but I’m a legacy, so I have to be in the Kokes.
- What about favorite song? At Last by Etta James
- Who is your favorite group on campus? Take Five!
- What about the Stairwells? This interview seems biased.
- Shut up.