Happy Day After Halloween, everyone. In a weird twist of fate, it’s November now, so we’ve created The First of November to help ease the transition. Before making this drink, take a shower and wash off all the blood and brains caked into your skin from last night.
- Take a nice little grinder (I’m thinking something like this), and grind some of those crunchy leaves up. Set aside to use for topping later.
- Squish some apples, strain out the juice, and heat it with some cinnamon sticks until it tastes somewhat like apple cider. Alternatively, buy some apple cider.
- Add anywhere from a touch to a dollop of whiskey, depending on your state of mind.
- If you have anything pumpkin-flavored (pancake mix, pumpkin spice powder, whole pumpkins, etc.), just throw that on in.
- Sprinkle the leaves from Step One on top for a true November feeling, and you are ready to go. Or really, to sit inside all day hiding.