Yo babes. I know what you’re thinking. “Grackle, my studying is getting out of hand. Every time I shut my eyes, all I see is the Dewey Decimal System. How do I calm this super intelligent brain of mine down?”
FEAR NOT. Literally everything is happening tonight. Go ahead and pick one event to go to. Hell, pick two. Pick three if you’re feelin’ feisty. Listen to tunes, laugh out loud, whatever you fancy. Head home. Turn in early. Wake up to greet the fresh new hell that is the Sunday before finals week. You’re gonna be okay, maybe.
Anyway, here’s your comprehensive list of things that are gettin’ it on like Diddy Kong tonight:
- Männerchor’s open dress rehearsal. Join a group of singers that is as talented as it is handsome as its members serenade you with classical tunes. This puppy starts at 6 P.M. in Brandi Recital Hall.
- The Cornerstones’s fall concert. These guys and gals are sure to brighten up your dreary Saturday. Join them for some a cappella goodness at 7 P.M. in Peirce Pub.
- The Kenyon College Dance Ensemble’s fall concert. Watch them leap and twirl their way to true dance enlightenment tonight at 8 P.M. in the Hill Theater.
- The Kenyon College Jazz Combo’s fall concert. Get jazzy on it. You’ll hear their sultry tunes spillin’ out of Rosse Hall tonight at 8 P.M.
- Fools on the Hill’s improv show. You know them. They know you. Get your butt over to Philo (2nd floor Ascension) at 9 P.M.
Thirsty for more? Hit up Männerchor’s ~*official*~ inaugural concert tomorrow at 3 P.M. in Brandi or the Kenyon College Gospel Choir’s concert tomorrow at 7 P.M. in Rosse.
Stay sane, little buddies.