Last night, seniors and staff raised a glass to each other one last time before graduation. This classy affair was the epitome of an intimate liberal arts gather–what. Rewind. Let’s try that again. Last night, seniors and staff got wasted. They raised, not one glass to each other, but probably more like seven. Everybody woke up still drunk, with only one out of two of their shoes, and probably a little mortified. But hey, what better to sober you up than the thought of seeing your professor again 8 a.m. Monday morning? This weekend’s drink will both cure your hangover and keep thoughts of Monday far away. Here’s what you need:
- Gin or vodka–6 ounces
- Lemon juice–1/2 ounce
- Orange juice–1/2 ounce
- 2-3 drops of Tabasco sauce or Sriracha sauce
- A hot pepper–1 slice
Mix and sip:
- If you have the luxury of ice in your freezer, grab some and throw it in a cocktail shaker or a Peirce cup. If you do not, cover your eyes, open your door and grab a handful of snow.
- Pour in gin or vodka and the hot sauce of your choice.
- Add the lemon juice and orange juice.
- Shake furiously for 30 seconds.
- Garnish with the chili pepper and drink up.