…have you been to Grad Fair yet? If not, stop by the Bookstore between noon and 6 p.m. today for The Class of 2015 Grad Fair. In addition to signing up for your cap and gown, which is required, Grad Fair has the following opportunities:
- Have your Senior Photo taken
- Hear about Senior Week plans from members of the Senior Class Committee
- Receive information about services just for Seniors from:
- Library and Information Services
- Career Development
- Alumni Relations
- Housing & Residential Life
- Check out the Graduation Vendors:
- Graduation Announcements
- Class Rings
- Class Yearbooks
- Diploma Frames (with special Grad Fair discounts)
Also note that you do NOT need to bring any money to the Grad Fair!
- Your Cap & Gown were already paid for on your December Tuition Bill
- Photos are taken for free. You can decide later, when you see the proofs, if you wish to purchase copies. Either way, this will be the photo used in the Yearbook.
- Information from campus offices is free.
- While you may choose to buy items later (or not at all) from our vendors, ALL OF THESE ITEMS will be available online after the Grad Fair if you wish to think about them first or your parents wish to purchase them for you.
Compiled with the help of the Office of Commencement and Convocation