Ah, the day after 4/20. The memories of yesterday’s escapades are still fresh in your mind, but the opportunities to replicate them are significantly fewer than they were last night. Now that we’re in the post-4/20 haze, here are some pick me ups to get you through the week.
- Roll a joint and put it in your mouth, but don’t smoke it. It’s a metaphor, see: You put the getting high thing right between your teeth, but you don’t give it the power to get you high. You’ll be sad, but it’ll be therapeutic.
- Order all the food you would order if you were high. Yum yum yum you’ve earned these pizza rolls! Gorge yourself and remember that sober fun is still FUN!
- Drink lots of water. On a more serious note, hydration is always really fun and important, especially after a long day of smoking mad weed.
- Take a peek at all the texts you sent while you were high. You’re a monster, you’re an idiot, you’re also maybe the funniest person in existence, These texts are literally incomprehensible. At least now that 4/20’s over, you don’t have to worry about the letters slipping off your phone screen.
- Be thankful that 4/20 only comes once a year. Thankfully, if you’ve had a hazy 4/20, just remember that you don’t even have to do it that often.