We all know Kenyon is a place where people think deep thoughts, and probably write about them. Well, we want to know what you’re thinking! The Thrill is soliciting for your “heart posts”–things you care about, and want other people to know about. These can range from issues on campus to stories about you to your opinions on the world at large! We’re interested in anything and everything in any tone, so long as it’s interesting and it’s a topic you’re passionate about. If you’re interested in the details of submitting, read on Macduff!
- Length: Submissions should be somewhere around 300-500 words, but length is negotiable–think about what you’d be willing to sit down and read on a blog!
- Submitting: Email submissions to email@example.com.
- Turn Around: We’ll try to have an answer about whether or not we’re interested in publishing your piece before a week is up!
- Editing: If you submit, please know that our editors will be looking at spelling and grammar and changing small things if we see fit. If we have any bigger concerns, we will get in touch with you.
- Disclaimers: Certain pieces may not be a good fit for The Thrill. Please know that if we decide not to run your piece, it’s not personal!