These new mugs got me feelin’ some typa way, folks. I’m inspired. Not only are you more likely to get into Heaven after using a Peirce mug, but you can now feed that sweet sweet Kenyon aesthetic by washing down your eggs and ‘tatoes with some coffee in a quirky ass mug. Everybody wins here! But why stop at mugs? Why aren’t we constantly looking for innovative beverage vessels? It’s time to take it to the next level. Here’s some alternatives to the Peirce mugs that will still help reduce waste and up your cool-factor.
- A Hunter/Sorel boot. Let’s be honest, you’re probably wearing them anyways. Turn them into a multi-purpose wardrobe staple by whipping one off in the middle of Peirce and filling it with your hot bev of choice. Whatever’s lurking in the bottom of your shoe will add some much needed flavor!
- Your hand. Assert your dominance with this alternative. Start by calmly strolling over to the coffee station. Act natural. Cup your hand, and fill your palm with the molten liquid. Don’t blink. Don’t flinch. Feel the burn. On top of saving the environment, it’s likely that no one will ever cross your path again!
- A bowl*. Bowls open up a world of possibilities when it comes to drinking. First, there’s the classic “I Really Just Want to be a Dog Today” (sometimes known as the “This is a Cry for Help”) method of sticking your whole face in the bowl and lapping up the liquid with zeal. Another option is to simply pick up a spoon and consume your beverage as though it were a soup. This adds mystery to your character as well as a fun new method of procrastination!
- Turn that essay that you don’t want to talk about into an origami cup. Sure, the ink will mix with your hot bev and eventually disintegrate the paper. Just pretend it’s a metaphor for your troubles and wash them all away.
- BYOM. Bring your own mug. Or you know, don’t. It’s whatever!