Weekend Drink: Bells on Cocktails Ring
Finals week and the holidays. What more could go wrong? For all of you warm drink lovers out there who want to be making spirits bright instead of studying (or who want to spice up your study routine) this drink’s for you.
- One pack of Land O’Lakes Mint Hot Chocolate (at Market!)
- Hot water or hot milk (extra points for frothed milk)
- 2 shots of tequila
- A dash of cinnamon
- Boil the water or heat the milk.
- Put the Hot Cocoa mix into a mug and pour the milk or water into the mix.
- Pour in the tequila and mix.
- Dash a bit of cinnamon and marshmallows and enjoy.