Larry David is a national treasure and I will fight you on that. Everything he says is genius and should be written down into a tome to be treated as a biblical text. This is why I have compiled a list of his quotes to get you through the rest of the year.
- “Let’s go upstairs and all get under the covers and cry.” – We survived the winter, but that doesn’t mean it’s over. Soon it’ll be finals and we’ll all being miserable again. Enjoy happiness while it lasts!
- “I’m trying to elevate small-talk to medium talk.” – AKA, you’re trying to turn this paper on some topic you nothing about into at least a “B.” I believe in you. You can do it. Just throw in some semi-colons and a few big words and you got it!
- “If somebody cancels on me, that is a celebration!” – Yeah, I feel this one. Now I can lie in bed and watch “Faking It” until 3 AM while eating whoopie pies. Social situations are the worst.
- *Yawns* – Ok, this one isn’t a quote but it’s still super relevant. If this isn’t you through out the day then you are just lying to yourself. We’re tired.
- “Drumpf’s a racist!” – Yeah, as we continue to watch this shit show of an election cycle, you’ll need Larry David in your ear reminding you that it’s just not you who thinks Drumpf’s a racist. We all know he’s a racist.