Oh the Upside Down Tree, where many a freaky romance was born and lots of poems have been hung. If you ask me, that tree’s pretty scraggly, and I’m sure that there’s a million bugs under there. So I’ve never been under it. But other people have, and I’ve heard them say a lot of freaky shit. Can you tell where it was said? Under the Upside Down Tree? Or in bed?
- Hey, let’s take a picture of it and flip it upside down.
- It just keeps on growing, doesn’t it?
- Look! You can hang a poem from it!
- If I was going to say it looked like anything, it’d be a witch.
- Hey, I’m stuck, call the fire department.
- Woah that’s a huge fucking bug, man.
- It looks better in the summer, I promise.
- Damn, that’s a lot of foliage.