Ask any grizzled college veteran; the answer is always the same. In college, people party.
On special occasions and at smaller liberal arts institutions, the zenith of partying manifests itself in some sort of spring fling, end-of-the-year, beer-blurring banger with a side of music and general light-hearted confusion. Tasty. All too familiar.
With that, I hope you were properly sent off by Summer Sendoff. I hope your clothes were stained by ketchup and beer in a way that would make Jackson Pollock jealous. I hope the only thing weighing you down was the Rubblebucket trumpet player as he crowd surfed. I hope you left class on Friday afternoon and whispered, “South Quad is calling, and I must go.”
It’s Monday now. Start the finals week countdown. Sober up and buckle down kiddos. If you find yourself waxing nostalgic about this weekend, here are some juicy leftovers from the weekend to keep you going.
“Those Krazy Kurly Fries went right through me”
“This genuinely looks like what Chiddy Bang wore [on Friday]. I’m kinda into it too. It merges style and comfort.”
“I set an alarm to rally at 8 am on Saturday morning, shut it off, and slept until 2pm”
Yes. Keep it up! If you need a break this week, go to these things.
What: Spring Dance Concert
- Choreography by faculty and students
- Get a little taste of the magic RIGHT NOW.
When: May 5th, 6th, and 7th at 8:00pm to 10:30pm
Where: Bolton Theater
What: Fools on the Hill
- Not these kids again! Join the Fools on the Hill for their final improv comedy performance of the year.
- 9/10 people would laugh again at their jokes!
When: Saturday May 7th at 9:30pm
What: Men’s Lacrosse vs no one :(
- I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. These kids just exude PREMIUM GOUDA. Look, I haven’t even been to a game. There isn’t even a game to go to this week, and I’m still talking about these players “walking their dogs” and “carrying their pizzas“. Does any men’s lax player even read this? *sigh*
When: Sometime in the very near future
What: Stairwells Concert
- Ain’t it swell?
When: Sunday May 8th at 9:22pm and Tuesday May 10th at 10:13pm
Where: The Horn