Weekday Drink: A Grand Final(e)
It’s Tuesday of finals week and Club Olin is poppin’. What are you supposed to do when all the spots in Periodicals are taken (yes, even the middle seats that no one is supposed to use)? Drink, of course. But drinking during finals week is irresponsible, you cry, although you were probably already crying because of your workload, anyway. Whatever, loser. This drink is sure to get you feeling good.
- Your own tears (approx. 1 cup)
- Your hopes and dreams (2 of each will do)
- Pure disappointment
- 3 pencils
- Place your tears and pure disappointment in a bowl together. Blend.
- Using a food processor, grind those pencils then add them to the bow.
- Pour into a Peirce cup you stole because you’re eating in Olin and garnish with your hopes and dreams. Enjoy!