You may have noticed that I’m wearing all-black today. I’m in mourning. Frankly, I’m rather disappointed that you aren’t in all-black as well. What did I lose? I think a better question is, what did we lose? We lost an extra hour of sweet light- “fall back” or something. We gained an hour of sleep, but that means nothing. Less vitamin D = extra sad me. But, for just 75¢ a day you can help get me overcome my melancholy. Dial the number at the bottom of your screen to make a donation. By simply calling 1-800-MIA-NEEDS-A-REALITY-CHECK you can save a life. Why wait? Be among the first 90 callers, and we’ll send you a free tote bag with a picture of the child you’re saving (i.e me).
I’m partly in mourning for you, too. Your weekend sounded eventful. Here’s what you had to say.
“Did I do a Bikram Yoga class? Just kidding I was just STUCK in the front row for Motown”
“Soiree got me loose!”
“I had a dream about Montreaux.”
Let’s be honest. We all want Montreaux back in our lives. His absence has left a huge hole within us all. Let us fill it with other things for the time being.
What: Election Night at Gund Gallery
- Join the Gund Gallery on Nov. 8 for all the election night coverage. Watch on the big screen with your friends as results are tallied to determine the 45th President of the United States.
- This is the last time I can pull the “being politically informed is a huge turn on” joke
When: Tuesday, November 8 at 7:00pm to 11:00pm
Where: Gund Gal
What: Election Night at the Pub
- Wander over to the pub as the presidency, House, Senate, and other races are decided. Pizza and snacks provided.
- Its like election night in Gund Gallery, but 82% less bougie and with 100% more pizza
When: Tuesday, November 8 at 7:45pm to 1:30am
Where: Peirce Pub
What: A whole bunch of senior music recitals
- Tom, Pinecone, and Katherine will present pretty decent stuff.
- In all honesty, these will be delightful musical escapades. Go support!
When: Saturday, November 11 at 1 pm, 4pm, and 8pm
Where: Various locations