The Monday Catchup
This semester’s basically over, kids. That means we only have one more semester left in this whole school year. Well you first years should be excited for things like rushing a greek organization or seeing the campus blanketed in snow. Seniors, you should be spending the next few months in absolute terror as your time at this four-year country club of a college comes to an end and “the real world” approaches- making itself known in the darkest times of the night, creeping, beckoning like the grim reaper, impregnating fears of a menial job and a listless marriage that beat on for decades until one day when you realize you didn’t do much with your life and you wish you could return to that time in high school when you won the superlative “best personality” because that meant that you were actually noticed…you think. I can’t wait!! Here’s some other thoughts from the weekend
I almost superglued my fingers together
Did I send you a….an incriminating photo last night?
The craft fair is just a big drug ring. I’m convinced.
One week left time to power through! If you need a study break go to these things.
What: Men’s and Women’s Basketball vs Allegheny College
- I hail from Western Pennsylvania, so I’m very familiar with ye ol’ Allegheny Gators. I’ve always been upset about this name, because Alligators are far from a native species in Pennsylvania.
- Then again I can’t say much because I’m a Pittsburgh Penguins fan and Penguins are very far from a native species in Pennsylvania.
When: Wednesday, December 7 at 6:00pm and 8:00pm
What: Owl Creeks
- I’m a groupie. We all are.
When: Saturday, time TBA
What: Holiday Wreath Making
- Relax and celebrate the season while we show you how to create your very own holiday wreath. All materials will be provided. Space is limited. Call or email to reserve a seat. (Materials fee of $20)
- Call 740-427-5052 or email email@example.com to register.
- Wreath me up baby!
When: Saturday, December 10 at 10:00am to 12:00pm