BREAKING: Jon Hamm is Coming to Kenyon and Your Mom is Really Excited About This One
You heard me. Here’s what we know:
- Jon Hamm
- Mad Men is good
- DATE: Thursday, February 23rd, 2017
- TIME: 8:00pm-10:00pm
- LOCATION: Rosse Hall
- I think about his episode of Black Mirror once a day.
- LOCATION: Kenyon. College.
- Remember when Lena Dunham ALMOST came to Kenyon
- Me too
- Admission is Free!! Seating is Limited!!
- Jon Hamm is an objectively beautiful man.
- WHAT: Dramatic reading of scenes from Stephen Belber’s play TAPE
- What are the odds Jon Hamm smokes a cigarette with me outside the library?
- WHY “TAPE is an innovative theater project that presents dramatic readings of Stephen Belber’s play TAPE on college and university campuses as a catalyst for powerful guided discussions about consent, power dynamics, and sexual assault. These performances and the lively, interactive discussions that follow them are designed to evoke empathy, understanding, and discomfort, challenging individuals and communities to examine their own core values and pursue positive action.”
- Jon Hamm will be wearing an actor scarf.