The Monday Catchup
Can you feel that? It’s Vitamin-D coursing through your veins and the itchy sunburn you got from lounging outside all weekend. I saw someone the other day with a huge sunburn right on their neck. It was funny, because I’ve never seen a sunburn with such a dark hue. It was mottled too. I tried to google ‘sunburn neck blue purple,’ but all I got was the IMDB page for a B-Movie called “Hickey” and forums riddled with he question, “can you die from a hickey?” I’m guessing the medical community has coined a new term for sunburn, and its ‘hickey’. In that case, I hope you got LOTS of hickeys this weekend! Here are some of your thoughts on this weekend.
“I feel like a crusty piece of bread.”
“When the hell is John Hamm coming? John Ham? Jon Haham? Whatever.”
“Something died in the AD bullseye.”
Glad to hear you guys are fairing well. Only two more weeks until spring break! I’m gradually losing steam, so I’ll blow off more work and go to these things.
What: Bryan Doerries ’98 Presents “TAPE”
- “TAPE” by Stephen Belber is an innovative theater project that is designed to provoke powerful, thoughtful discussions about consent, power dynamics and sexual assault.
- He built the College, built the dam
He milked the cow, he smoked the (JON) HAMM!!!
When: Thursday, February 23 at 8:00pm to 10:00pm
What: Men’s Lacrosse vs Ohio Northern University
- THESE CHUMPS ARE BACK! I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. I expect nothing less than Premium Gouda from these boys. You hear me? Look, I haven’t even been to a game
- Look at the lettuce on this guy.
When: Tuesday, February 21 at 3:00pm to 6:00pm
Where: McBride Field
What: A Celebration of Kenyon Authors
- In the spring of each year, Kenyon’s Special Collections & Archives and the Office of the President co-sponsor a reception honoring authors with works being added to the Kenyon Authors Collection.
- Ok, but will John Green be there?
When: Wednesday, February 22 at 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Where: Peirce Lounge