Everything You Need to Know about TOMMY this Weekend
There are few moments that will define your time at Kenyon. Your first boil alert. First time cutting your own hair. First black out. First blackout. Seeing Tommy this weekend will be one of those moments. Here’s everything you need to know about this weekend’s upcoming concept concert.
- is going to be very good you hear me
- DATE: Friday, April 7th and Saturday, April 8th at 9 p.m.
- TIME: 10:30 p.m. on Friday and 9 p.m. on Saturday!
- LOCATION: The Allison Janney Black Box Theater
- ((they are technically sold out but get there early and stake out some floor space because it is important to everyone involved that you are able to experience this art))
- LOCATION: Kenyon College you dummy.
- FACT: everyone in the cast and crew of TOMMY is objectively beautiful.
- Admission is free! That’s the price of nothing!
- Rumor has it Carl Lehman will take off his shirt
- Do you really want to be the person who misses Carl Lehman taking off his shirt?
- WHAT: An hour long ~*concept concert*~ featuring music from The Who’s 1969 rock opera, TOMMY.
- WHAT: a fuckin’ JAM
- WHY: BECAUSE LIFE IS HARD SOMETIMES AND WHY DON’T WE ALL JUST COME TOGETHER AND REVEL IN THE TALENT AND GENIUS OF OUR FELLOW CLASSMATES
- PS. Take this quiz . It’s important.