Hello! I have a Big Flu. I thought I would make it out of this germy cesspool unscathed. Instead I am reconciling with the fact that the flu vaccine was only, like, thirty percent effective this year and that Knox County has transformed into a plague-ridden apocalyptic death zone. I looked out my window after a coughing fit today and saw a girl walking home holding a tissue to her nose. Everyone is dying. Everyone is flu. Stay healthy, kiddos.
- Fever Dream 1: I was the the teeniest whale in a fish tank. He was covered in barnacles. The glass was a little foggy. Tank was only ten gallons. Needed more room
- Fever Dream 2: Tongues. Everywhere
- My mother called and tried to convince me that I have pneumonia
- My mother sent me an email with no content, just a subject line: “do you have a microwave?” Then she asked if all my Poptarts were gone.
- Chicken noodle soup, except too many: My whole mouth tastes like the chicken cubes and also the broth and the watery jelly noodles and the small, squishy carrots
- Distinguishing between the Kenyon website and the Kenyon Thrill website because they both have “Kenyon” in them
- Raccoons caused another power outage (trash boys need a new hobby, I think)
- My housemate’s cat: ????? !!!!! ?????? She Keeps Looking At Me