Ah, here we are again. Friday’s Summer Sendoff was huge a success! Sun, then rain, then sun, foodtrucks, a photobooth in a car or something, a delectable AVI feast, Pete Davidson’s absence, and pretending not to be cold. The best it gets at Kenyon :). But as the weekend fades from our hazy memories, we forget: where was it said, Sendoff, or in bed?
- His pickle is literally dripping with grease!
- I was wet for a second… but now I’m dry.
- That guy was screaming Whitney’s name the whole time.
- It seems like most of the DPHIs have access to Hanna’s entrance.
- Is it just me, or was that performance pretty weak?
- Now that I’m South, I’m staying South.
- AVI really came through with the ‘cream.
- I saw a drunk DKE ram into Leonard’s back door. Ouch!
- Honestly, Whitney really bangs.