It’s just a know fact that first years typically have a tendency to get confused, puke a lot, and aggressively attend all campus parties. We have all been there, so don’t be ashamed. Let’s take a look at some of our best/worst first year moments and hopefully you can relate!
- Asked my REACH mentor to buy me alcohol
- Tried to sneak into the Cove underneath an upperclassman’s coat (r.i.p Cove)
- “What’s Cheever?”
- Got Crozier mixed up with Kroger’s
- Puked in a friend’s trash can and slept through the night on her carpet after getting Edward Natty Handsed
- Referred to myself as “the slap cup king” (this is just turning into a list of self-drags lol)
- Aggressively signed up for beer pong, failed miserably.
- Got lost driving to Mount Vernon
- Gave someone a stick and poke tattoo in Lewis.
- Took a 14 hour round trip on a Greyhound bus just to go to a Beyoncé concert.
- Dropped acid in Mather (x2)
- Drank a case of strawberitas, threw up, blacked out, lost my vomit
- Joined a sorority
- Received the seventh-to-last housing lottery number.
- Accidentally called DKE lounge “deep lounge” based on the fact that it’s deep in Old K.
- Egged McBride
- Thought Manning was a Taft
- Bought a printer
- Cried by the back door of Gund Residence
- Smoked at the logs
- Puked in the shower
- Took an edible on the night of 4/19 and got so high people heard about it the next day and asked me if I was “one of the girls who got too high”. I was indeed.
- Thought the New Apts only existed at night
- Hooked up with somebody without realizing there was somebody in the other twin bed
- Thought there was a way I could stay with my high school boyfriend who was already an upperclassman at a different school
- Course registration on Wiggin WiFi
- Went to every all campus at 10:30
Pingback: 10 o’clock list: The Most Likely Places to Find Teeth « The Kenyon Thrill