Sure we’ve all heard of oysters, strawberries, and chocolates as aphrodisiacs, food to fuel your sex drive. But if you’re on a budget this Valentine’s Day and still looking to get sultry with a special someone, we all know that fresh fruit and seafood is hard to come by in the servery. That’s why we here at the Thrill have put together a list of alternative Peirce aphrodisiacs that are sure to liven up the libido. Alternatively titled, a List of Foods to Get You in the Mood, here’s the Thrill’s science certified list of Peirce foods to help make this year’s Valentine’s day extra sexy and special.
- Peirce Coffee: Coffee elevates mood and stamina. With Peirce coffee you can prepare yourself anally by first clearing out your entire bowel system!
- Bananas: the most obviously phallic of fruits, great for bedroom play and replenishing your potassium reserves after that mid-coitus cramp
- Panko Egg: the panko egg is symbolic of fertility and representative of a bygone time (RIP Chef Megan). Also, everyone goes literally apeshit for a good panko egg.
- Sour cream: dairy is linked to lower sperm counts but that doesn’t mean you can’t slather yourself in it for a slippery surprise
- Semen: check the gluten-free fridge!