“Boo, bitch! Hahaha I’m just playing fam… how was your day?” – my woke Old K ghost
With each new year comes a new home, and with each new home comes new ghosts. If you know anything about Kenyon’s infamous history of supernatural happenings, you know that Old K is 100%, for a fact, no questions asked, zero hesitation, a haunted building. I think it’s about time we students start treating our campus ghosts with some respect. They’re probably much more scared of your blue hair than you could ever be of them.
- Make sure that the amount of people in your room at any given time is a multiple of three it makes spirits more comfortable.
- Never fully finish anything you eat. Always leave a small offering to your ghost. Even if they can’t eat it, they appreciate the gesture.
- Leave music or a movie on when you go to class so they don’t get lonely.
- When getting dressed verbally ask, “Does this look cute?” so that they know you value their opinion.
- If you’re smoking out of your window, blow a little bit into the room for them. Ghosts like it too. Don’t worry if an alarm starts going off, it is just them thanking you for sharing.