Hey everyone. It’s The Thrill‘s resident hopeless romantic here.
When I’m not daydreaming about people who may or may not even make eye contact with me on Middle Path, I spend an obscene amount of time crafting Spotify playlists that only have one consistent listener– myself. Well, until now. With Valentine’s Day being tomorrow, I thought I would share some music with all of you.
Disclaimer. I’m a bit cynical when it comes to this Valentine’s Day 2020. I tried not to let this impact my usually refined music taste and romantic spirit. But like homebound me at the Columbus airport pre winter break, I may have forgotten to check my (emotional) baggage. Which leads me to the playlist I have made for all of you. If you’re sharing this Valentine’s Day with someone, throw on these songs to get you feeling some type of way. I present to you Valentine’s Day (But Extremely Unhelpful).
- The Time Is Now (John Cena) – WWE, John Cena If your partner is wondering when it’s time to get freaky, John Cena will answer their question. The time is now.
- Marry You – Glee Cast Because nothing is more romantic than a high school Glee Club serenading you about the epic joys of lifelong commitment.
- Tokyo Drift (Fast & Furious) – Teriyaki Boys Requires no explanation.
- Big Bang Theory Theme – Barenaked Ladies Again, no explanation needed.
- Down With The Sickness – Disturbed Isn’t feeling lovesick a thing?? This song will remind both you and your significant other what it feels like to be crazy about each other, so much so that you feel like you’re coming down with the sickness.
- SICKO MODE – Travis Scott Or Mo Bamba.
- http://3:33 Rick Astley – Never Gonna Give You Up (Video)
So that’s it. Those are the peak of music, and thus the peak of any romantic relationship will ensue. You’re all so welcome.