Kenyon comedy group Two Drink Minimum is partnering with the Office of Diversity and Inclusion to put on a virtual LGBTQ+ in Comedy event and discussion and you should DO IT TODAY!
The event features headliner Patti Harrison (Shrill, I Think You Should Leave) and moderator Guy Branum (TruTV). Both Patti and Guy are openly LGBTQ+ comedians excited to share their experience in the industry with Kenyon students– both in general and what being LGBTQ+ has meant for their television careers.
It is open to all Kenyon students if you register via this link!
DO IT TODAY:
WHAT: LGBTQ+ Virtual Comedy Show
- Featuring two incredibly talented comedians and writers
- Patti Harrison, known for her unique and hilarious absurdist humor and beautifully unhinged Twitter, will be appearing and facilitating discussion.
- Guy Branum of TruTV, known for his big personality, sketch comedy, and wide arrange of network television appearances, will be doing the same!
- As long as you register in advance, you can Zoom in from anywhere.
- Even in your comfy bed.
- Tonight, starting @ 8pm.
- All the reasons I already said!!!!
- To laugh and smile.
- To gain insight about being LGBTQ+ in the entertainment industry.
- To learn, whether you are in the community yourself or an ally.
- To see Patti and Guy who are so cool.
- To make friends who are probably also cool.