In the midst of another “quiet period,” our thrill staff has some thoughts on the personal experience of getting tested for COVID-19. It might feel good, it might feel bad. It might feel wrong, it might feel kinda right? but it will certainly feel like something.
- The most CDC approved way to get a deviated septum. And it’s included in tuition!
- Nothing like a good ol’ nasal probe to start the day
- Can’t wait!
- Sometimes I am so numb that I just need to stick a swab up my nose to feel something. You know?
- Now I can be proud of picking my nose in college
- Never been tested and starting to feel left out :/
- I also have never been tested…nothing to add your honor :(