Sendoff is undoubtedly the best party of the year. After a year of “getting used to” the Kenyon lifestyle, first-years still see the party as a mythic dream waiting to happen. Here is a narrative piece from two of our first-year writers on their first Sendoff experience.
- Circle up Woodstock-esque with everyone as we braid each other’s hair
- Constant tequila shots and frozen drinks
- Everyone basking in the sun with flower crowns and bathing suits
- A lot of the alcohol I would consume would not be mine
- Going to class drunk would be a lot of fun
- Sleigh Bells would be awesome