This drink is made for those special nights when you stay in with some friends–or by yourself, which is totally cool–and just want a nice cocktail while you marathon through the first season of your favorite streaming show. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 packets of hot chocolate powder (stolen from Peirce).
- 1 cup of milk (also stolen from Peirce).
- 2 shots of fireball whiskey.
- 1 organic stick of fair trade cinnamon.
Just follow the directions below for a warm night of cuddly laughs:
- Mix the hot chocolate powder and milk into a mug and microwave for three minutes.
- Stir in the fireball.
- Place the cinnamon stick delicately in the mug so that it’s just delicately resting next to your nose as you sip.