Was it just me who sensed a generally sleepy feeling today? Yay? Nay? Anyways. The premise of this post assumes that the general audience was as dozy as its writer. Perhaps it was the post reading days-haze settling upon us. Or maybe the gray, overcast skzzzZZzzzzzzZ…
- My 9:40 history class: My sincerest apologies to my professor. It was just one of those days: if I just shut my eyes for five seconds…four…three…
- At the deli: My steaming cup of mulled apple cider was quite a lulling somniac. And no, I didn’t make that word up. It’s on Urban Dictionary and everything.
- In Ascension: Damn those couches. Luckily, I woke up just before my professor strolled by. She promised to throw an apple at me if she caught me sleeping in class. Lovely woman!
- In Peirce. The sleeping-dust-wielding magic fairies came again (Sleeping Beauty reference, obviously).
- Isolation booth at WiggleGround: I’m just thankful no one threw coffee on me.
- Bed: I LOVE YOU BED. Alas, there will be no (more) rest for the weary. There are things to be done! I’ve got midterms tomorrow! And the parents are coming! ZZzz.