Yes we’re all going to be depressed alone inside this Halloween but no, we don’t have to remember it. Enjoy this drinking game all by your lonesome or zoom with a few friends to wallow together. When should I start, you ask? Whenever you want. What is time anyway?
- Drink every time 2020 gives you a trick instead of a treat.
- Drink when the crushing fear of your uncertain future becomes too much.
- Drink every time you remember that it’s Halloween and you’re alone and it’s only 9pm but you’re already tired.
- Finish your drink if you haven’t cried in 4 hours.
- Drink every time someone posts an Insta pic of their cute costume and you look down and see that you’ve spilled cold spaghetti on your pajama shorts again.
- Drink for every time someone invited you to a non-socially-distanced party.
- Drink every time someone makes an allusion to this entire year being spooky.
- Drink every time you run into the ghost of Christmas past.
- Drink just because… I don’t know, just fucking drink.
- Drink every time you look in the mirror and don’t even recognize the person staring back at you.
- Drink if you’re in class right now.
These ideas were great. I’m not drunk right now.